Look chic without breaking the bank with these stunning budget-friendly handbags that look like they’re from the latest high-end collection…
A designer bag is definitely a good investment, but if you don’t have that kind of cash to spend, then check out our top choice of budget-friendly handbags. They’re priced under R300 to boot!
1. Say yes to a stylish satchel
A structured satchel is always a hit. But what makes the beautiful option below look designer is the attention to detail – most notably the buckle, strap and cuff. In addition the soft fabric finishes off the luxe look.
- Leather look pastel structured satchel with chain and cuff detail R225 Rage
2. Go crazy for croc
The embossed crocodile print on this large shopper gives it an opulent touch. This is further heightened by the rich mulberry colour and defined lines and shape. It is definitely a steal at R100!
- Glossy patent crocodile print shopper handbag R100 MRP
3. Keep things simple
A neutral coloured handbag with a simple shape, rich fabric and minimal detailing is effortlessly stylish. Be sure to choose one that’s hardy and classy. Good colour choices include black, tan and beige.
- Tan crossbody bag with knot detailing R250 Woolworths
4. Embrace embellishments
Let’s face it, nothing screams rich and opulent like eye-catching metallic embellishments such as beads, embroidery, sequins and jewels. Since this is a style that’s quite OTT, make sure you opt for a smaller bag to balance the look.
- Embroidered and sequinned evening bag with metal clasp R229.99 Black Cherry at Spree
5. Bold and beautiful
A brightly coloured bag with a textured element such as ruching or quilting and a defined shape is undoubtedly high-end and chic. This is elevated when artfully accented by elegant straps.
- Red quilted tote bag with soft faux leather finish R279 Mods Scapa at Spree