You could win a trip to the Victoria Falls worth R80 000 thanks to The Spy Who Dumped Me and Fastjet
– take a look at the details below:
The Spy Who Dumped Me tells the story of Audrey (Mila Kunis) and Morgan (Kate McKinnon), two best friends who embark on an action-packed international adventure after they discover that Drew (Justin Theroux), who recently dumped Audrey via text, is actually a spy.
Armed only with their wits, Audrey and Morgan race through several European capitals, hunted by a host of top-secret operatives who want to help them or kill them — or both. These include taciturn British agent Sebastian Henshaw (Sam Heughan), pretentious jerk Topher Duffer (Hasan Minhaj), calculating spy boss Wendy (Gillian Anderson), and cold-blooded teenage assassin Nadedja (Ivanna Sakhno).
As they learn to navigate the high-octane world of gun battles, car chases and daring escapes, the two best buds quickly learn that they can trust no one, except each other.
The film stars Mila Kunis (Bad Moms, Black Swan), Kate McKinnon (Ghostbusters, Office Christmas Party), Justin Theroux (“The Leftovers”), Sam Heughan (“Outlander”), Gillian Anderson (“American Gods,” “The X-Files”), Hasan Minhaj (“The Daily Show”) and Ivanna Sakhno (Pacific Rim: Uprising).
The Spy Who Dumped Me is directed by Susanna Fogel (Life Partners) who co-wrote the script with David Iserson (“Mad Men,” “Mr. Robot”). The film is produced by Imagine Entertainment’s Brian Grazer and Erica Huggins. Imagine’s Karen Lunder and Julie Oh, and Guy Riedel serve as Executive Producers. Barry Peterson is the Director of Photography. Production Designer is Marc Homes. Alex Bovaird is the Costume Designer. The film was edited by Jonathan Schwartz.
HOW TO ENTER TO STAND A CHANCE of winning one of TWO trips for you and a partner to the Victoria Falls worth R40 000 each!
The two trips include:
- Return flights for 2 with Fastjet to the Victoria Falls with three nights bed & breakfast at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge!
- Click the pink “Enter” button below the trailer and fill in your details. Competition closes on 31st of Aug 2018.
- The winner will be drawn randomly by All4Women and will be contacted by Fast Jet in the first week of September to claim the prize.
Standard Competition Terms & Conditions...
Competition closing date: 2018-08-31
Winners are drawn at random using software and contacted via email. Winners have three months to claim their prize and Sponsors have up to six weeks to deliver prizes - eight over the festive season. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
STANDARD FASTJET COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is conducted by Fastjet in association with its marketing agents.
- No person who is a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Fastjet or who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Fastjet is eligible to participate or enter this competition. In addition, passengers travelling on a trade exchange, duty travel or on a rebate, are not eligible to enter.
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa aged 18 years or over who have a valid South African Identity Document.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition and the use of Fastjet’s websites and online platforms.
- The competition starts 10 August 2018 (Midnight) and ends 31 August 2018 (Midnight)
- The entrant enters the competition at his/her own risk, cost and expense. The entrant unconditionally and irrevocably indemnifies and holds harmless Fastjet and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders against all and any death, injury, losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages (direct, consequential or otherwise), liability, demands, expenses, legal costs (on an attorney and own client basis), medical costs or other costs howsoever arising out of, based upon, or in connection with (directly or indirectly) the entrant’s participation in the competition, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- By participating in this competition, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and indemnify Fastjet and its successors, employees, officers, suppliers, contractors, agents, consultants, directors and shareholders.
- Fastjet reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the competition at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- By accepting the terms and conditions and entering the competition, the entrant agrees to allow Fastjet to use the entrant’s photograph(s), videos, comments, correspondence or other information shared via any medium, for publicity and/or marketing purposes, at Fastjet’s discretion.
- Fastjet accepts no liability whatsoever in relation to, and the entrant hereby indemnifies Fastjet against, any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising from any competition information, material or content contained in the competition information on or in any medium.
- Fastjet makes no representation or warranty, whether express or implied, as to the operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the competition information or linked websites or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information within this competition information.
- Fastjet also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the products, information or files available online are free of viruses, worms, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or entrants hardware or software. The entrant accepts all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, worms, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise or jeopardise the operation or content of a computer system, computer network or entrant’s hardware or software.
- Despite the fact that the competition information may refer to and/or provide links to other online platforms or websites, entrant’s use of such other online platforms or websites is entirely at entrant’s own risk and Fastjet is not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising from entrant’s use of such other online platform or websites. It should be noted that the use of different parts of the competition information, online platforms or websites may be subject to additional terms and conditions as indicated on that part of the competition information, online platforms or websites.
- Different products, services, events or competitions offered, provided or held by Fastjet may also be subject to further terms and conditions and entrant’s use of these products, services, events or competitions will also be subject to the terms and conditions governing the relevant products, services, events or competitions.
- If an entrant contravenes these terms and conditions such entrant may, at Fastjet’s discretion, be disqualified from the competition.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Income taxes, if any, relating to the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner(s).
- The prize winner(s) will be notified and/or announced in accordance with competition-specific mechanics, and standard Fastjet operating procedures and terms and conditions, that may vary dependent on the nature or type of competition.
- The prize description:
- Two individual winners will be announced on 7 September 2018.
- A long weekend trip for 2 girlfriends/couple to Victoria Falls.
- The prize includes:
- Return Commercial Flights ( JHB to Vic Falls and back to JHB) for 2 couples as well as the transfer fees
- Commercial Accommodation for 2 couples, for three nights.
- The prize excludes:
- Per Diem is at the discretion of the winners
- Prize is valid for 6 months from date of issue, can be extended by another 3 months by request
- The prize is not transferable and/or negotiable.
- Fastjet is not liable for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt at the point of prize collection.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions which the prize winner(s) must comply with.
- The prize winner(s) may be requested to participate in publicity connected to this competition.
- The prize winner(s) grants permission for the use of his/her name(s) and photograph(s) in any advertising and promotional material for this competition.
- Any person who accesses, uses, participates in or relies on the competition information does so entirely at their own risk.