My 16-year-old daughter won’t leave home these school holidays without her phone, her sunnies and her SIX Teen face wash: here’s why…
Six Sensational Skincare is one of my favourite skincare ranges – the prices offer excellent value for money from a brand that really delivers on its promises. That’s why I was excited to receive a sample of the first product in their range developed for teenage skin: SIX Teen Deep Cleansing Face Wash.
My teen daughter is my guinea pig for products designed to treat younger skins, and her ongoing battle with spots means that she’s always keen to try new products that will help to clear her skin.
She’s loving the fresh tea tree-scented wash in the convenient pump-action bottle and says that it really helps soothes redness and inflammation, and is gentle on her face, with none of the stinging and burning often found in teen pimple treatments with harsher chemicals.
The Deep Cleansing Face Wash is the first to be developed within the range and is a product that offers peak performance pimple control, and effectively purifies the skin by removing dirt, sweat and make-up.
Salicylic acid seems to be the magic spot-fighting ingredient for teenage skincare treatments and it is also in this product. Rosehip oil helps to repair skin damage caused by squeezing spots. It’s easy to use: squirt a small amount into the hand and apply to the face and neck with circular movements. Rinse with warm water and enjoy a fresh, soothing experience and balanced skin.
Ingredients and benefits:
- Tea tree oil: reduces inflammation, antiseptic
- Salicylic acid: anti-inflammatory, antiseptic
- Licorice: immunostimulator, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, tyrosinase inhibitor
- Rosehip oil: (linoleic acid): anti-oxidant, repairing
Price and stockists:
- Deep Cleansing Face Wash: 150ml – RRP R306.00
- Available from professional salons and spas who are stockists of Six Sensational Skincare.
- Call 011 312 7840 to find your closest stockist.