Being three is tough. Christine Knight lists 30 times when, for a three-year-old, the struggle is real.
Being three is tough. Youâ??re not a baby anymore, but youâ??re not a big kid yet either. Youâ??re expected to do what youâ??re told, but now you have mind of your own. Uh-oh! Here are 30 times when, for a three-year-old, the struggle is real. #firstworldtoddlerproblems
1. When there's no whole milk left, only skim.
2. When you want a banana and there are no bananas left. And no, you donâ??t want a pear, grapes or an apple. Yuck!
3. When you drop the last goldfish on the floor and your parents wonâ??t let you eat it.
4. When you take your shoes off, but can't put them back on.
5. When Netflix is down and there's no more Barney.
Don't miss out! Subscribe to our free Lifestyle Newsletters