My partner is great at giving massages – but the problem with this is that one (almost) feels obliged to give him a massage right back – undoing the pleasure and relaxation I’ve just experienced…
The perfect solution (for lazy lovers like me), is to find a way for both partners to benefit without having to do ANY of the work – a couple’s massage
And here are some reasons why Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to have one:
- You both benefit: Valentine’s Day is not all about lacy lingerie for the female part of a couple
- You won’t get fat from it: boxes of chocolate and heavy three-course dinners just mean more to work off in the gym the next day
- It’s the best way to destress and loosen those achy muscles and knots that have built up in your neck and shoulders from too much time at your desk (already!)
- An hour spent at a spa with gentle music and aromatherapy oils is the best way to get you both in the mood for romance…
These are my favourites for couple’s massages – personally recommended:
- Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Kloofzicht Lodge and Spa
- African Pride Mount Grace Country House and Spa
Or choose a spa near you – and one that suits your budget – from a list of over 300 across SA by going to https://healthspas.co.za/
Spa vouchers also make the perfect gift!
If you’re looking for a Valentine’s gift for someone special (and hopefully the recipient will book a couples massage that includes YOU), you can purchase your voucher here and have it emailed to the recipient’s inbox or couriered to them.