If you’re looking for a light and tasty, yet totally filling salad, then this is the perfect recipe for you…
- Grill the salmon, or lightly bake until brown and crispy with a little salt and pepper to taste.
- While that cools, toss some lettuce, tomatoes and avocado together.
- Add diced bacon and some croutons for an even more filling meal.
- Whisk together about 60 grams of mayo, a little greek yogurt and lemon juice, some minced garlic, white wine vinegar and honey to taste, and pour the dressing over the salad.
- Add the salmon pieces and you’re ready to serve!
There’s no need to suffer through boring salads for summer. Try these favourites, and you’ll have your family begging for more of these light summer treats.