The British Fashion Awards, in partnership with Swarovski, took place at the iconic Royal Albert Hall in London on Monday 4 December…
The red carpet was dripping with jewels worn by some of the world’s most famous celebs including singers Selena Gomez, Pink and Rita Ora. The young songstresses were joined by models Poppy Delevigne, Naomi Campbell and Winnie Harlow
The British Fashion Awards 2017 celebrates the best of British and international talent from the global fashion community.
The Fashion Awards are the primary fundraiser for the British Fashion Council’s Education Foundation; the legacy of the awards aims to secure a sustainable lifeline for the future generation of the industry, whose ability to study is impacted by the current level of tuition fees and living expenses.
The winners at this year’s event included:
- Accessories Designer of the Year: Jonathan Anderson for Loewe
- British Designer of the Year – Menswear: Craig Green for Craig Green
- British Designer of the Year – Womenswear: Jonathan Anderson for JW Anderson
- British Emerging Talent – Menswear: Charles Jeffrey for Charles Jeffrey Loverboy
- British Emerging Talent – Womenswear: Michael Halpern for Halpern
- Business Leader: Marco Bizzarri for Gucci
- Designer of the Year: Raf Simons
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator: Pat McGrath
- Model of the Year: Adwoa Aboah
- Outstanding Contribution to British Fashion Award: Christopher Bailey
- Special Recognition Award for Innovation: Stella McCartney
- Style Icon: Donatella Versace
- Swarovski Award For Positive Change: Maria Grazia Chiuri
- Urban Luxe Brand: Off-White
Take a look at some of the celebs who attended this year’s awards… who do you think deserves ‘Best-Dressed’?