There’s no reason not to shop online for cosmetics – you just have to be smart about it. Here’s how…
- If you’re spending big bucks on known brands, buy from verified trusted retailers only.
- If the deal seems to good to be true, it very likely is.
- If you’re buying from international sites, it’s best to use a third party app like Paypal.
- There’s nothing wrong with buying from third parties via sites like eBay and Amazon, but do make sure that they have high ratings, as well as a high number of ratings to show you that they’re well established.
- As tempting as it can be, avoid buying knock-off beauty brands. They’re completely unregulated, which means that they can contain pretty much anything. More often than not the quality is terrible – you’re better off buying a more affordable but reputable brand from your local pharmacy.