One-piece costumes are anything but boring. Check out these stunning options that will definitely make waves this summer.
Play with colourful details
Forego a boring black suit by selecting a swimsuit with colourful details such as printed touches. Floral and tropical themes get the thumbs up.
- Multistrap one-shoulder costume with print detail R420 Foschini
- Swimsuit with embroidered motif R529 H&M
Go for a glam one-piece
Channel your inner beach goddess and opt for a one-piece that makes a serious style statement. Mesh, cut-outs and glamorous metallic touches are an excellent choice.
- Coral cut-out underwire costume R399 Woolworths
- Balconette with mesh and metallic detailing R450 Foschini
Consider prints and patterns
Printed fabrics are a great way to conceal lumps and bumps. For a chic look, opt for monochromatic options. On the other hand, if you want to make a statement, go for something colourful.
- Colourful paisley costume R359 Miladys
- Ruched gingham swimsuit R399 Woolworths