Embrace bold, vibrant orange fashion this spring and summer. The trend is set to be huge. Ensure you get the look right by following our top tips.
Wearing orange perfectly
Opt for one orange item per outfit. You can also wear the hue in a print for a chic look. If wearing orange is too bold for your taste, go for orange-coloured accessories instead.
Winning colour combinations
Because orange is such an eye-catching hue it may be difficult to think of colours with which to wear it. It works wonderfully with all neutral shades – especially black, white, cream, grey, brown and beige. Consider pairing orange with any shade of blue for a complementary take on things. Orange also looks fantastic with yellow, green, purple and pink.
Orange fashion we love
- Sleeveless dress with embellished neckline R299 Miladys
- Floral playsuit R129,99 Mr Price
- Printed top R59,95 Ackermans
- Scalloped shorts R299 Woolworths
- Ankle strap heeled sandals R399 Madison
- Tote bag R799 Accessorize