Travelstart and Mango Airlines have once again joined forces to give away 27 domestic flights this Mandela Day!
“Last year was an amazing success and this is why we have decided to give more South Africans an opportunity to fly!” says Travelstart.
How it works
Simply describe the person you recommend, and why you’re recommending them.
It could be your grandma who has never been on a plane, your sister who lives in another city, your mum, dad or partner. Whatever the case, Travelstart will select the best and most deserving suggestions.
— Travelstart.co.za (@Travelstart) July 13, 2017
Sentimental Moments from #MandelaDay 2016
It’s the sentimental moments that have made this campaign such a phenomenal success, says Travelstart.
Last year’s winners included a 90-year-old grandmother who had never been on a plane or seen the ocean before. She was nominated by her granddaughter and flown to Cape Town.
Other stories included a man who wanted to propose to his long-distance girlfriend, and a cancer survivor.
— Travelstart.co.za (@Travelstart) October 6, 2016
Terms and conditions
- The competition will run on 18th July 2017 from 10:00–11:07 AM on Twitter and Facebook, where a total of 27 complimentary domestic flights will be given away to 27 people who are nominated.
- Entry mechanism: The public will be required to nominate someone, who they think deserves a local flight, on Twitter or Facebook by stating who they are, why they deserve the flight and using #FlightForChange.
- Travelstart will select the most deserving nominations and reply to the top 27 responses to let them know they have won after 11:30 AM on 18th July 2017.
- This is a goodwill campaign: Travelstart judges’ decisions are final and no disputes will be entered into.
- The prize may not be exchanged for cash.
- Winners will be issued with a prize letter, and flights should be booked directly with Mango Airlines by contacting the email or telephone number provided on the flight letter.
- Winners must reside in South Africa.
- Flights may only be booked two (2) weeks before departure and winners must travel by 30 September 2017.
- Flights are subject to availability and on domestic sectors only.
- Flights are not redeemable on high-demand flights and dates.
- Flight changes will need to be paid for by the winner; cancelled or missed flights will be forfeited.
- Flights are economy class only.
- Flights can be booked only through Mango and no other airlines.
- Airport taxes will be covered by Travelstart.
- This campaign is exclusive to Travelstart South Africa and Mango Airlines.
- All winners are required to share pictures of their #FlightForChange moment either via social media (tagging Travelstart) or by submitting them to [email protected]