You can warm up your winter look by opting for pastel accessories. Follow our top style tips now.
Decoding the trend
We love the trend because it’s simple to wear, chic and adorable. In addition, it can be worn well into summer too. There is a wide array of pastel hues to choose from. Each one works perfectly with winter’s palette of greys, browns, creams and other neutrals. In fact, pastels lend a softer, more feminine touch to your outfit.
Getting the look right
Never wear more than one pastel shade at time. Lilac, baby blue, soft pink, peach and mint free look great on all complexions. Textured fabrics make the pastel colours look richer while adding depth to your look.
Fabuluous pastel accessories to try
- Pale blue scarf R69,99 Jet
- Blush pink snakeskin pumps R159,99 Edgars
- Mint green beaded necklace R69,99 Jet
- Pastel yellow structured mini bag R399 Foschini
- Peach quilted bowler bag R399 Truworths
- Bangle multipack R69,99 Jet
- Lavender heels R649 Madison
- Statement necklace R50 Mr Price