Keep the cold at bay this winter by rocking a stylish head wrap: these celebs show you how…
By: Nkamogeleng Lebeloane
Hair just NOT behaving? Planning a trip to the salon for a weave or blowout, but need to go to an important meeting on the way – and you don’t want anyone to see your hair in its pre-salon state?
Enter the head wrap…
Not only are head wraps classic and trendy, but they also act as a cover-up for bad hair days.
Some of our favourite celebs show us how to rock a head wrap… take a look:
1. Former Miss SA, Bokang Montjane shows us how to wear a print head wrap with confidence
2. Unathi Msengana looks elegant in a black head wrap
3. We love how Manaka Ranaka’s purple lipstick complements the hues on her wrap!
4. Taking it back home, Samkelo Ndlovu looks stunning in her traditional Xhosa headwear
5. Nolo Phiri pairs her wrap with a beautiful smile
6. The Tsonga colours are bright and beautiful, and this is evident in Thembi Seete’s look
7. Ntando Duma is breathtaking in her colourful headgear
8. Thembisa Mdoda‘s look is simple, yet elegant
9. Thulisile Phongolo looks beautiful and playful in a matching dress and wrap