This season’s selection of winter dresses at The Fix is sure to leave you wanting to head down to your nearest store. See our favourite choices from the selection.
Knit dresses at The Fix are perfect for layering
Say goodbye to a bulky look by opting for a slim-fit knit dress. Slip on a pair of stockings or tights and add a chic pair of boots. For an outer layer, go for a cropped bomber or biker jacket for an edgy look. Alternatively consider a longer length cardigan for a casual chic, figure-flattering look.
- Navy statement poloneck dress R129,99
- Deep green A-line dress R119,99
The devil is in the detail
A dress with a bit of detailing livens up the most sombre look. Consider the cold-shoulder trend, ruffles, pleats and fringing to give your look some pizzazz. In fact, another option is to select a bold hue or touch of shimmer.
- Grey knit bodycon dress with ruffle detail R199,99
- Salmon pink dress with shoulder cut-out R169,99
Say yes to the shirt dress
Shirt dresses have a timeless classic look. They work especially well in winter. Add a belt to define your waist.
- Striped shirt dress R249,99
- Indigo denim shirt dress R249,99