By: Ayanda Ngcobo
Clothing with embroidery is all the rage at the moment
Both international and local celebs have been spotted all stitched up in the latest trend to hit the fashion scene.
Want to rock the embroidery look too?
MR P, Zara, H&M, Fashion Express – these are just some stores that are stocking the embroidered trend this season.
From jeans to bombers, here are a few items you can add to your everyday style with ease:
1. Embroidered denim jeans R249.99, Mr Price (A plain shirt worn with embroidered jeans will really make the items pop)
2. Velvet bomber jacket, R550, Foschini
3. Off-the-shoulder top, R479, Zara (Pair a bohemian style top with shorts and sandal for a relaxed weekend look)
4. Bag, R399,50, Colette
5. Denim shirt, R249,95, Fashion Express
6. Boot, R1 399, Zara (Bags and shoes with this detailing is a great way to experiment with the trend)
7. Two-toned bomber, R629, H&M